Pair of Mid Century Paul McCobb Petite Tall Stacking Bookcases
$5500 (pair of 3-piece stacking units)
Featured at Kensington
- Paul McCobb Planner Group stacking bookcases manufactured by Winchendon, circa 1950’s.
- Nice clean lines. Constructed of solid maple, stained a deep walnut tone.
- The shape of the legs and the details on the base bookcases add to the overall refined design.
- Each bookcase includes a fixed shelf, offering plenty of spacious storage
- Modular and can be flexible for a variety of spaces and needs; use all together or separately in your space
- Base cabinet is perfect as an open space media console
Dimensions: W: 36″ D: 12.25″ H: 24″ — 57.5″ — 81.5″